The meeting was held at Maker Works with 14 members in attendance and 2 via Zoom.
Retreat - January 25-28, Creative Passions: We have a few openings for retreat. Please check your emails for the sign-up information.
The following slate of board members and officers were elected by unanimous vote of those in attendance for the 2024 calendar year:
- President : Kathy Koch
- VP Programs: Cheryl Smallwood
- VP Membership: Deb Spring
- Treasurer: Amy Stevenson
- Secretary/Webmaster: Sheryl Rihacek
- Board member pro tem: Tara Parks
- Committee Chair appointments:
- Charity: Carol Ullmann
- Retreats: Tara Parks
- Swaps/Challenges/Round Robin: Tara Parks
- Library: Heidi Kumao
- Most of our charity quilts have been delivered to their various agencies.
- The MQG Community Challenge Quilt will have its build day on November 4th at the Chelsea Library.