There will be a sew-in on Sunday from 12 - 4pm if there is enough interest. If you would like to attend, please notify Pink Castle Fabrics by booking your space HERE ASAP..
For the next meeting (Wed Aug 28th at 6:30pm) the Swap will be: Random Fat Quarter Swap: Bring in 2 fat quarters, go home with two different fat quarters. We’ll pile them in the center and go around the circle to choose. First round clockwise, second round counterclockwise. Make sure the FQs are quilt shop quality modern fabric.
- We welcomed many new members and visitors!
- Spoonflower quilts auction: August 4 - 11 on eBay. Two different quilts with their own listing. The HHVA will notify their membership in their August 6th newsletter. Please share information about this quilt via social media, your friends, co-workers, and family members : )
- Membership in National Guild: We are in progress.
- Upcoming Sewing Retreats to be held at the Hankerd Inn:
- January 30 - February 2
- June 26 - 29th
Member Spotlight - Jenna Brand
- Dorie is next month's Spotlit Member.
Skill School - Binding by Lynn Harris
- Next month Jenna will attempt to teach her super special Trapezoid piecing method.
This month's "swap" was a X and + Block Lottery. Debbie won!
Show and Share