December is typically our celebration meeting so in lieu of being able to have an in-person party, we had a recap of our accomplishments this year, a slide show of quilts members created this year, and played a quilt-y version of Codename which was put together by Lana.
- Diversity and Inclusion statement created and posted on website
- Around 10 new members
- Virtual Sew-ins held most Tuesday evenings with one in-person to assemble the MQG Community Challenge quilt for QuiltCon
- Many charity quilts (we also had a slide show of the quilts Jackie has received this year for our various charities)
- Two outside speakers, Laura Hartrich and Cheryl Arkinson
- One virtual class, Daisy Aschehoug
Swaps and Challenges:
It was noted that we still need a Swap chair so let the Board know if you are interested.
Next Meeting via Zoom: January 23, 2022