- Art Gallery Quilt Show - registration form went to members in email. Contact Debbie Grifka if you have questions.
- Sewing Retreat at Hankerd Inn - retreat is full, however if you want to attend, it is possible that you could stay in one of outer buildings. Contact Amanda if you have questions. Amy S. passed on the information that Amanda would like to give up the Retreat Chair position. Amy is willing to take it over since she ends up having to deal with payments, etc. anyway.
- Vintage and Antique Sewing Machine class - Kathy discovered this is actually a 2-day class so the board will need to work on whether we can do this with our current location (cost and availability). Kim noted that if we did it Sept 30 and Oct 1 that would be one day in each month. Current plans are for March. See November minutes for the responses to questions raised at the last meeting.
- Next Sew-In will be January 7. Kathy will send registration email out.
- Charity quilts -
- Karen held a drawing to reward those who participated in some way to our charity quilt offerings. The winner was Kim U. (gift card to Pink Castle).
- Reminder that after the January meeting, Maggie will take over as Charity chair.
- In 2016 we donated 9 quilts to the PULSE (Florida) effort, 6 to Mott's and 4 to the VA.
- Our MQG dues have been paid for 2017. We came in right at the cut off before the higher rate.
Reminder that our January meeting will be elections and bylaw review. For those who are on FB, respondents to the "Bylaw Bingo" questions will be entered into a drawing. If anyone wishes to run for an office, be on a committee or chair a committee, let any of the board members know.