Foodie Mini quilt
Sponsored by Zingerman’s and Pink Castle Fabrics.
Limes and Tacos and Bread! Oh My!
Open to Current Ann Arbor Modern Quilt members only*
Challenge: Complete a quilt that is in some way inspired by food. Think donuts, pears, coffee, tea, rice, lasagna, burgers...etc. Does not need to be literal, just inspired. Not part of this, but for inspiration see Plated Seams Challenge on Instagram (#platedseamschallenge).
Quilts will be hung in the upstairs seating area of Zingerman's Deli June 3-5th (maybe longer) and will be voted on by customers June 3-5 (voting ends Sunday at 8pm). Encourage your friends and family to vote too!
The winner will receive a $50 Zingerman's Gift Card and a quilty swag bag from Pink Castle Fabrics.
- Mini quilts should be no bigger than 25 inches on either side and no smaller than 10 inches on either side.
- All mini’s must have either a hanging sleeve or hanging corners attached to the back of the the quilt along with a label.
- We will have a form for participants to fill out that goes along with the quilt.
- All Participants will need to sign a waiver releasing Zingerman’s from any liability regarding damage to quilts. (They will do their best to keep them safe, but quilts will be in a public area and around food.)
All participants must let Giedra know if they are planning on participating by the April meeting. A guestimation of quilt dimensions will be required at that time.
Depending on the number of members who wish to participate there may need to be a pre-selection process done by the A2MQG board.
Quilts can be for for sale if you like.
What: Foodie Quilt Show
Where: Zingerman's DeliWhen: June 3-5th (set up the evening of June 2nd)
* Not a member but want to take part? Contact us for a membership form. Dues are $35 per year.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.