Ann Arbor Modern Quilt Guild
Attendance = 11
- Old Business
- Kona Challenge
- Due at the June meeting
- If anyone can’t make it, please contact Brenda to make arrangements for her to get your quilt.
- Thank you to Kathy for hosting.
- New Business
- Free Spirit Challenge
- Jay McCaroll’s Habitat line
- Have to choose one colorway for guild
- Can only be solids and Habitat
- Can make the rest of the rules ourselves.
- Guild voted to do the challenge
- Voted to ask for the orange/blue colorway
- We will decide the rest of the rules in the June meeting
- Brenda will email the organizer of the challenge our colorway choice
- Next meeting June 29 – 6:30 pm
- Sew In – Brenda’s house - 12:00 - ?
- June 12 Sunday
- Possible event with Brighton Modern Quilt Guild
- Trip to quilt shop in Battle Creek
- Debbie will follow up with Andrea
- Stash Dash in June
- More of a traditional shop hop but Brenda just wanted to let us know
- Longarm at Ann Arbor Sewing Center
- Jenna mentioned that they have one now.
- Would like us to encourage a class/rental program
- Rossie mentioned that Monarch Quilts has that kind of program
- Show & Tell
What is the date for the sew-in at Brenda's again?ReplyDelete
the 12th! I will fix the post!ReplyDelete