- Doodle Quilt Class with Anabelle Wrigley - 18 signed-up so we could take 2 more for the class
- Giuseppe Ribaudo (AKA Giucy Giuce) class - April 13th Trunk Show & Tiny Piecing
- Fall Retreat still needs people
- Spring Retreat - May 3-5 won both polls
- Quilt Con Charity Quilt
- Rossie brought swatches and is asking for fabric from your stash. The fabric can only have the colors from the swatches it can not include an additional color.
- For the colored fabric she is looking for 3"X12" strips. Just small amounts is best
- There is also a need for low volume/white fabric. 15" piece would be best
- The plan is to make 35 blocks
- Please bring Fabric to the September meeting
- The November sew-in will be dedicated to working on the Charity Quilt! (Saturday, Nov. 10)
- This Months charity block is the Airplane Block
- We are trying to do more modern type blocks for our charity quilts
Library - Brenda Ratliff donated some books to the Library
Sheryl did a Cricut Demo
The September spotlight will be Brenda Ratliff.