IMPORTANT REMINDER! Dues will be due at the OCTOBER meeting!
- Quilt Con charity Quilt
- Make your blocks!! Make sure Ann Dilcher gets them before the October meeting.
- One Day Retreats
- Amy Diebold is still working on getting these set up. They will most likely be on Saturdays at the Quilting Season shop in Saline. We are still determining cost and dates.
- Lucky Spool books
- Rossie and Debbie managed to win us a set of Lucky Spool books for our guild library! This will be a nice addition to our already huge library. If you're interested in checking ANY book out, we probably have it! Contact Kathy Koch if you're searching for a book.
- There was a webinar yesterday featuring Brenda Ratliff!
- Look for it on the national MQG's site.
Library Spotlight- Kathy
- Our book this month was claimed so quickly that I can't remember what it was!
- This month, we got to see all of Lynn Harris' awesome quilts! Kat Schrodt was awesome enough to be our photographer at this meeting, so here are ALL of Lynn's quilts! (in random order)
Skill School: Scalloped Edges
- I (Hayley Cason) did a short presentation on easy ways to do scalloped edges and scalloped binding on a quilt.
A2/Chicago Swap Quilts!
- We received our AWESOME quilts from the guild swap with Chicago! If you'd like to see them, check out the guild's Instagram account! Kat took over for the night and got everyone's reactions to some great minis. You can view them all at instagram.com/a2mqg
Secret Stalker Swap!
- This guild favorite is back again! We signed up for partners at the September meeting. They will be due in November. You have two months to make your mini!
Show and Share
- lots of cool projects were shown this month!