We had such an exciting, heart-warming meeting this past Wednesday!
Next Meeting: - October 30
- Swap: Favorite Tool Swap: Have a sewing tool you love? Bring one to swap to the meeting, and make sure to wrap it up. This will be a yankee swap. Wrap your item before you come. Cost of the item to be around $10.
Next Sew-In: - October 13
|Emily's Super Stalker Mini Quilt made for Lauren|
- One Day Retreat:
- There are still spots available! Contact Brenda if you are having trouble signing up.
- Sunday October 6; 9am-9pm;
- 11 booked, 7 available
- Modern Quilts exhibit at the Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild Showcase - late July 2014 (or early August - dates T.B.D.)
- Our guild needs someone to chair this as a temporary committee, becoming our liaison with the GAAQG. Hopefully we will get a nominee at the next meeting.
- We will need to provide quilts, written materials, and potentially some staff for the exhibit.
- Perhaps we could have a charity project ready for this show?
- January Quilt Retreat and the Hankerd Inn
- Friday, January 30 through Sunday, February 2
- $50 deposits will be collected at October meeting. We will need 10 deposits by then to book the barn.
- Cost (including meals): $135 for Friday through Sunday, with an additional $35 for those who would like to come on Thursday (no dinner).
Member Spotlight - Laura Dolson
Skill School - Mary Hogan taught everyone the Six Minute Circle technique!
Mini Quilt Swap
Show and Share