- Giucy Giuce will be teaching a class at on Saturday, April 13th. There are seven spaces left!
- Erin Harris will be teaching Make Your Own Medallion in September.
- Our own Rossie Hutchinson will teach in April 2020.
Retreats & Sew-ins
- Our Spring retreat will be May 3-5. It is currently full with one person on the waiting list.
- Next retreat will be in January 2020 at Creative Passions.
- There will be no April sew-in. The next sew-in is May 19th.
- We again discussed the possibility of bag-making. The next step will be a survey from Guild leadership. Sheryl shared some upholstery fabric, and she has more to share if people are interested.
- Tentatively, we think the August sew-in will be a good time to work together on the charity quilt for Quiltcon. (The theme and colors have not yet been announced.)
- Our quilts came back from the Ford Museum. Tara distributed them and we all shared them, because why not? We love seeing quilts.
- We had 40 2x4 blocks for 2 charity quilts for Mott!
- For the April meeting, we're doing 2x4 blocks again, this time in blues and greens for the VA. See Film in the Fridge's instructions here: http://filminthefridge.com/2016/04/07/two-by-four-a-quilt-block-tutorial.
- The 2019 MQG Riley Blake Challenge is on. If you request fabric from MQG and it was sent to guild, please contact Jackie Mills, she has it.
- Want a book from the library? Let Kim Ulrich know via Facebook. (Just post in the Ann Arbor MQG group if you're not friends.)
- Rossie was the featured quilter and she showed off many beautiful tops, including her second quilt ever.
- Round Robin swapped - there are now 10 people participating.
- Brenda has shared the challenge and swaps schedule for the year.
- The April challenge is Art Spark. Create a quilt (any size) based on or inspired by a work of art. This is not a swap - just bring it in to share. There will be a raffle with a prize.